Single Channel 5V Relay
Special Price SDG 100.00
Item Code: #90
Availability: In stock
Single channel 5V relay
the Relay breakout board is a convenient board to be used with 5V microcontroller such as SK40C, SK28A, Arduino, SKds40A, SK18B. You can easily use 3.3V or 5V signal (But VCC need to be 5V) to control the relay. Three inputs:
- VCC = 5V is needed
- GND = Common Ground, 0V
- IN = Control signal is can be 3.3V to 5V to activate the Relay.
The relay terminals (COM, NO and NC) are brought out using screw terminal. On-board relay is rated at 10A. It can be used in many applications: controlling high voltage, high current load such as motor,. solenoid valves, lamps and AC load. It also come with 2 LEDs to indicate the status power (VCC) and status of relay.
NOTE: This is an active high device, which means logic high (3.3V or 5V) at pin IN will trigger the relay.
- Digital output controllable
- Compatible with any 5V microcontroller, SK40C, SK28A, SK18B, SKdsPIC, Arduino
- Single relay board
- Maximum switching voltage: 250VAC/110VDC
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Capacity (Res. Load): 10A 125VAC
- Max. switching current: 10A
- Max. Allowable Power Force: 800VAC/240W