Special Price SDG 30.00
Item Code: #185
Availability: In stock
555 Timer IC is the most commonly used ICs for timing and Pulse generation applications. They can adopt itself into various applications due to its different operating modes.
- Typical operating voltage is +5V, can withstand a maximum of +18V.
- The source/sink current of the output pin is 200mA
- Consumes up to 3mA when operating at +5V
- Trigger Voltage is 1.67 when operating at +5V
- Operating Temperature is 70 degree Celsius.
- Available in 8-pin PDIP, SOIC, and VSSOP packages