DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver:
The module has an interface pinout is almost the same with A4988 stepper motor drive carrier,
so that it can be used as a higher performance in a pull-down menu the plates replaced in many applications.
DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step).
It uses 8.2 - 45V, can provide up to about 1.5 per phase no heat sink or forced air flow (rated up to 2.2 per volume sufficient additional cooling).
• Simple step and direction control interface
• The interface can connect directly with 3.3V and 5V systems
• Support over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown and under-voltage lockout
• Support short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
• Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
• 4-layer, 2 copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
• Adjustable current control support you to set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
• Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
• 45V maximum supply voltage
• Built-in regulator (needed external logic voltage supply)
1 x CNC Shield Board
4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver