Give kids an excellent intro to chemistry with this hands-on kit! This complete introduction to chemistry kit is full of real lab equipment and step-by-step instructions for 27 chemistry experiments students can do anywhere - no matter their science background!
We've heard that the best way to learn science is through hands-on experimentation; this complete introduction to chemistry kit was created specifically to make it easy for kids to do exactly that. It's hands-on science projects and high-quality materials work together to create a complete introduction to chemistry for ages 11 & up. No need to try to round up a bunch of costly items or spend hours preparing lessons! Aside from common household items, this kit includes everything you'll need: real chemicals, protective safety equipment, beakers & flasks, other lab equipment and glassware, and instructions & explanations for 27 essential science experiments.
Middle school and high school students can use this kit to explore states of matter, physical properties (like density), acids & bases, polymerization, precipitation, physical & chemical reactions, electrochemistry, solubility, chromatography, endothermic & exothermic reactions and more.
Why get the Complete Introduction to Chemistry Kit?
- You'll be able to learn important chemistry topics through hands-on experiments, making concepts exciting and memorable.
- All the laboratory equipment is high quality and designed to last. Durable glass beakers, real test tubes, etc.
- It comes with protective gear to keep your child safe from possible splashes and spills.
- Its experiment manual has easy-to-follow instructions - designed to make science experiments more accessible for young learners!
- It's affordable! For a home chemistry lab, this is a good investment.
WARNING: This product can expose you to respirable crystalline silica (sand dust), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.