TECHNICAL DATA / SHORT DESCRIPTION
Temperature measurement range: -55°C / +125°C This module includes a NTC Thermistor – its resistance falls with higher temperature.
Digital Out: While measuring a temperature which is higher than the limit value, it will be shown here – you can set the limit value via potentiometer
Analog Out: Direct measurement of the sensor unit
LED1: Shows that the sensor is receiving power
LED2: Shows that a magnetic field was detected
Functionality of the sensor
The sensor has 3 main components on its circuit board. First, the sensor unit at the front of the module which measures the area physically and sends an analog signal to the second unit, the amplifier. The amplifier amplifies the signal, according to the resistance value of the potentiometer, and sends the signal to the analog output of the module.
The third component is a comparator which switches the digital out and the LED if the signal falls under a specific value.
You can control the sensitivity by adjusting the potentiometer.
Please notice: The signal will be inverted; that means that if you measure a high value, it is shown as a low voltage value at the analog output.
HOW TO USE:
- The thermal resistance of the module is very sensitive to the ambient temperature , typically for detecting the temperature of the surrounding environment.
- Through the potentiometer adjustment, you can change the temperature detection threshold ( ie, control temperature ) , such as the need to control the ambient temperature is 50 degrees , the module in the corresponding ambient temperature to its green light , DO high power output when flat , set the temperature below this value, the output is high , the green light does not shine ;
- DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller through the microcontroller to detect high and low , thereby detecting temperature changes in the environment.
- DO output of the relay module can directly drive the shop , which can be composed of a thermostat to control the temperature of work -related equipment can also be connected to the cooling fan , etc. .
- The temperature detection range of the modules 20 °c to 80 °c.
- The module can be replaced with a line of temperature sensors used to control the water temperature , water and the like.