This RTC DS1302 Real Time Clock Module allows you to use your Arduino or MCU to do time / date related functions such as: Starting a task at a specific date / time or recording the date / time of an event or simply displaying the time / date to a user.
The backup battery (not included, please purchase a CR2032 battery from the suggested items) makes sure that the time and date are kept accurate even if your Arduino / MCU is powered off.
- DS1302 timing IC
- This real time clock has the ability track second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, and the ability to adjust a leap year
- Wide working voltage: 2.0~5.5 V
- When The working voltage is 2.0V, the current is less than 300nA
- Read/write clock or RAM data have two transmission modes: Single-byte / many bytes group
- Simple 3 line interface. Easy to install
- VCC -> Vsupply (Arduino 3.3V)
- GND -> Arduino Gnd
- CLK -> (SCLK_PIN)
- DAT -> (IO_PIN)
- RST -> (CE_PIN)